Miami Florida is one of the most popular and gorgeous travel destinations in the US. From the luxurious Miami weather to the cutting-edge nightlife, there’s truly something for everyone in this culturally diverse city. Not only that, but Miami also appeals to travelers of all ages and interest levels. Here’s an idea of what you can expect to choose from when you travel to Miami, Florida:
- Begin with the beach – The hardest part will be choosing which one. Miami’s beaches are famous for soft sand, beautiful views and relaxing vibes. Fill your days with relaxation or activities such as parasailing, bike riding or jet skiing.
- Heavenly food – If there weren’t so much else to do in Miami, you could spend all your time eating and still be happy. Famous for its Latin-American and Caribbean-influenced foods, the city is a mecca of mouth-watering culinary creativity.
- Endless shopping opportunities – Some people prefer the sprawling malls while others are drawn to boutiques in places like Coconut Grove. Don’t miss out on the Design District, Miami’s hub of luxury fashion and trendsetting looks.
- Outdoor festivals – Looking for art and antiques, music or vintage clothing? Miami’s event calendar is bursting with outdoor daytime and night activities unique to the city.
- Nightlife done right – Nightclub connoisseurs know that Miami is famous for its bars and clubs. Whether you’re looking for rooftop drinks or world-famous DJs, Miami Florida has what you’re looking for.
- Nature attractions – State parks like Everglades National Park and Big Cypress National Preserve are just the beginning. Miami Florida offers some of the best hiking areas and unspoiled wilderness in the region.
The Allure of Miami Weather
One of the best things about traveling to Florida is enjoying the weather. Miami weather is famous for its mild temperatures and sunshine, even in mid-winter. During the summer months, short near-daily showers are common but only last a few minutes. This means that no matter how you choose to spend your day, it won’t be spoiled by rain.
Visit the Cruise Capital of the World
“The Magic City” has so much to offer to adults and kids alike. Trivia buffs will enjoy learning about the history and unique facts about Miami, Florida. Known as “the cruise capital” of the world, Port Miami recently broke records for the number of cruise travelers. When planning your next trip or vacation, contact us for deals on last minute flights.